Jan 25, 2014

Avocado Bagel Breakfast

Last year I decided to add more avocado to my diet. Somehow I lost the pictures somewhere and they showed up on an SD card recently! So here's to avocado!

This recipe for one consists of:
1 small whole wheat tortilla
1/2 whole grain bagel
1/2 an avocado (ripe)
1/2 a poblano pepper (use red bell pepper for more color)
1 slice of provolone cheese
a little lime juice
salt to taste



Toast the tortilla and bagel lightly on a skillet. Keep the tortilla as the base and spread the avocado paste on it. Add red onions, slice of cheese, sliced peppers, spritz some lime juice, salt to taste and then top with bagel and hold for a few minutes.


You can obviously skip the bagel and just work with the wrap. I was fooling around so I did a bagel/wrap combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Questions?

Do you questions about food photography or cameras/lenses? Message us via FB (link to right)