Nov 12, 2013

American Ale House Visit

This Sunday, I walked/hiked to the American Ale House restaurant, with three other friends. The event was planned by Damian & Nicole. Mathew and I were enthusiastic participants once we were intimated about the hike. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon and between 1230pm and ~615pm I was disconnected from my phone for most of the time (because I had forgotten to refill my account) and immersed in nature and friendly conversations.

We hiked a good part along the newly laid Bellenfonte Rails to Trails segment of the PSU Arboretum,

captured a Cro magnon graffiti along the way,
shared wonderful stories,
  


spotted odd gas cylinders laid out on the grass ??

and of course, share some great food at the Ale house.

On our return, we hiked back along the same path with a small diversion towards the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Questions?

Do you questions about food photography or cameras/lenses? Message us via FB (link to right)